Friday 20 May 2016

Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status

Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status :

You can collect the best and popular Status collection of love,cute,sad status for Facebook and Whatsapp from Given Below.I hope You will like the Collection of Status



There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love U.


Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.


Love is cute when it's new, but luv is most beautiful when it lasts.


My Hearts beats only for U.


Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but..! we can feel it..


True love do not have happy ending …it has No ending....!!


Distance and time don’t matter anymore when you are in my heart.


You are the turning point in my life.


Love is that ,which can never explained...


Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor  in life..!!


Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion U have.
Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status


I Feel I am missing ,something in my life these days. ..


Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt U in life!


In Life Sometimes, U have to smile to hide Ur fears and laugh to hide Ur tears...


From outside I am Smiling But It does not mean I am Happy...!!


The best music in the world is someone’s heartbeat beating for U...


Share this

1 Response to "Love | Cute | Sad Whatsapp Status"