Wednesday 18 May 2016

Attitude Whatsapp Status

I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.



Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF



I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.



Status Unavailable! Check Later...


 Always stay true to yourself ,& never sacrifice who are you for anyone.



If some one hate you without ,reason then Give the reason to him..!



Being "Single" is My Attitude!

Attitude Whatsapp Status



!Good Girl are those which can help people, Bad Girl have no time to help...



I hate when people look at my status and say "Its Bakwas".



I wish I could have Genie who could make my dreams come true....



Don't See My Status, Appointment is needed..



if people have a problem with you then ask him her problem!..



Adopt a right attitude make you the negative thinking to postive thinking!



Weakness of attitude become weakness you!


Share this

3 Responses to "Attitude Whatsapp Status"

  1. Love is an expression that needs the courage to be expressed but with Whatsapp, it is now very easy. Nowadays people love to propose their loved ones on social media like Whatsapp and Facebook. You can do this with romantic whatsapp status

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good post you have written thank you
    Link Here More

    ReplyDelete