Monday 16 May 2016

20Best Whatsapp Status Collection


20Best Whatsapp Status CollectionYou can collect the best and popular Status collection for Facebook and Whatsapp from Given Below.I hope You will like the Collection of Status for Whatsapp.


1] Keep moving! Nothing new to read…



2] Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……(best exam status)


3] Status under construction.


4] Take Life, one cup at a time!


5] I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life;…….. if I die next Tuesday.


6] Life is like photography, you need negatives to develop it.


7] I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.


8] Scientist say the world is made up of Proton,Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u

:);)


9] Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

20Best Whatsapp Status Collection


10] Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.


11] Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent


12] My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity 😀 :p


13] Never try to teach a pig to sing- it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

   


14] Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????




15] Second chances are for loosers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.


16] I’m cool but global warming made me hot


17] I don’t understand how my room gets so messy when I literally sit in one place with my phone all day.


18] Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.



19] Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.



20] We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police


Share this

0 Comment to "20Best Whatsapp Status Collection"

Post a Comment